Thank you so much for visiting the Invisible Disabilities Association. We are thrilled to have you here and hope that you have found what you are looking for through our vast amount of information and resources!
IDA is an all volunteer organization, working hard to bring encouragement, education, awareness, support and resources, in addition to our jobs, families and/or disabilities.
While we read all comments sent to us through this contact page, if you have a question, please see below to have most questions answered. If you contact us, please be so kind as to be patient as we get back with you.
If you have an emergency, please call 9-1-1. If you are contemplating suicide, call 9-1-1, your doctor, 1-800-SUICIDE and/or go to your local hospital.
FREQUENTLY REQUESTED INFORMATION:
- Please remember IDA cannot answer medical or legal questions nor provide financial assistance, as well as legal or political advocacy.
- All of our information and resources are available in our websites. Please browse our articles, resources and links.
- For resources that help with groceries, prescriptions and more, please check out our page, Programs4People.
- For additional websites and resources that may be helpful, go to our Other Online Resources Page.
- If you have a question about Social Security Disability benefits, please contact SSA directly or seek advice from an attorney.
- If you do not receive SSDI, but would like to discuss your situation with a claims service, you may receive a free consultation with our sponsor, Allsup.
- If you have a question about disability laws under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact them directly or call the ADA Helpline at: 1-800-949-4232.
- If you need financial assistance, call your local U.S. Dept of Health & Human Services and/or look through our resources on our Programs4People.
- For support and friendship, join our social network at the Invisible Disabilities Community.
- If you need help with a domestic situation, please call the proper authorities and/or professionals.
Invisible Disabilities Association
P.O. Box 4067
Parker, CO 80134
CONTACT US ONLINE:
NOTE: Please remember that IDA cannot answer medical or legal questions nor provide financial assistance as well as legal or political advocacy. Thank you for your patience.