10 Ways to Help Us Get the Word Out About Invisible Disabilities and Continue to Reach Out Around the World!
- Spread the Word. Tell loved ones, support groups, health organizations and doctors about our websites, books, articles, videos, radio interviews, seminars, events, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, IDA Social Network and more. Put our link on your website and hand out our pamphlets.
- Share, Comment and Tweet. Share and Tweet our articles, videos, websites, events, stores and more by email or use the share buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Digg, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, Forums and more!
- Set Up Your Own Fundraising Page supporting IDA.
- Search with GoodSearch. Raise money for IDA every time you search the net or shop.*
- Send a Donation. Just $5 or more can go a long way to help with our expenses.
- Give in Memory or in Honor. Send a donation or gift in honor or in memory of a loved one.
- Shop in Our Store. Purchase our books and pamphlets.
- Shop at Amazon Smiles who will donate a small portion of most purchases to IDA.*
- Shop at IDAstuff.com. Buy t-shirts, totes, mugs, bumper stickers and more.*
- Become a Sponsor. Sponsor through your business, organization or as an individual.
*Affiliate stores give a portion of the sale to help IDA continue to reach around the world.