Join us for an amazing night of Learning, Listening and Laughter!
HONORARY GALA CHAIR
HONORARY CORPORATE CHAIR
MASTER OF CEREMONIES
2014 HONOR AWARDS
- Corporate Award – Heather Isely – EVP – Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
- Founders Award – Dirk Van Slyke – Chief Marketing Officer – American Medical ID
- Healthcare Award – Tami Lack – Executive Director – Colorado Neurological Institute (CNI)
- Healthy Humor Award – Jill Knox – President – Assoc of Applied and Therapeutic Humor
- Impact Award – Sally Spencer-Thomas PsyD – CEO and Founder – Carson J Spencer Foundation
- But You LOOK Good – Inspiration Award – Matt Iseman, MD – Comedian, Actor, Television Host, Physician
- Invisible Heroes Award – Heather Ehle – CEO and Founder – Project Sanctuary
- Invisible No More – Perseverance Award – Scott Parker – Owner – Lucky 27 Social Club – Retired – Colorado Avalanche
- Volunteer Award – Jamie Angelich – Philanthropist and Volunteer
DINNER AND PROGRAM
Tickets includes seating for the program, a delicious dinner and dessert. Cash bar.
- PATRON: $150 – Premiere Seating
- GUEST: $80 – Regular Seating
- YOUNG PROFESSIONAL: $60 – (21 – 39 yrs)
Table and Event Sponsorships are encouraged and needed. Contact email@example.com for additional sponsorship information.
- IDA SPONSOR: $2,000 – Includes (1) VIP table of 10 – Details
- LOL SPONSOR: $3,500 – Includes (1) VIP table of 10 – Details
- Headliner SPONSOR: $5,000 – Includes (1) VIP table of 10 – Details
- TITLE SPONSOR: $10,000 – Includes (2) VIP tables of 10 – Details
LOCATION, TIME AND ATTIRE
Denver Marriott South 10345 Park Meadows Drive · Lone Tree, Colorado 80124 6:00 pm Reception and Silent Auction – 7:15 pm Dinner, Awards and Entertainment Cocktail
THIS IS A FRAGRANCE FREE EVENT: Please be considerate of people attending with illness, allergies, asthma and chemical sensitivities by not wearing perfume, cologne or fragranced sprays or lotion.
FOOD ALLERGIES: If you have any food allergies, please include them on your registration form AND tell your server when you are seated.
BE SURE TO INVITE your friends, family, neighbors, doctors and co-workers! Proceeds help the Invisible Disabilities Association continue to encourage, educate and connect people touched by illness, pain and disability around the globe! IDA is a 501(c)(3) Non-profit. 83-0390659
LIMITED TIME SPECIAL ROOM RATE: Single Room Event Rate at Marriott Denver South of $104 plus taxes. Reservations for the event made by individual attendees can be made directly with Marriott Reservations at 1-800-686-2767. Reservations by attendees must be received on or before Friday, September 26, 2014.
Check Out Our Past Banquets, Award Recipients, Videos and Radio Interviews!
- Past Evenings with IDA
- Amazing Past Award Recipients
- More Videos on Our YouTube Channel
- Our Radio Broadcasts Online