Join the Invisible Disabilities Association for our 2014 Invisible Disabilities Week Online!
Together, we can bring awareness, education and support to your neighborhood and around the world!
10 Ways to Participate Now and Through October 25th:
1) RSVP on the Invisible Disabilities Week on Facebook or the Invisible Disabilities Week on Google+. Invite your friends and circles to join this event, share with friends, groups and pages! Tell others about Invisible Disabilities Week! www.InvisibleDisabilitiesW
2) Tell others about the Invisible Disabilities Association! Spread awareness and education about people living with debilitating illness and injury, as well as support to those living with www.InvisibleDisabilities.
3) Join us in Denver on October 24th for our 2014 Awards Gala! www.ItsNotALaughingMatter.
4) Send a donation to help us continue to reach around the world with awareness, education, resources and support through our websites, special projects, pamphlets, videos, book, articles, radio interviews, events, seminars, award nights and so much more! www.InvisibleDisabilities.
5) Start your own IDA Fundraising Page! Invite friends! Raise donations! https://
6) Order our pamphlets and books to distribute to friends, family, doctors, neighbors and more for better understanding in your parts of the world! www.invisibledisabilities.
7) Watch and share our videos with amazing Award Recipients and Special Guest Speakers to bring awareness, education and support to others! www.YouTube.com/
8) Share IDA articles and radio interviews with friends, family, doctors and groups on Google+, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and more to bring awareness, education and support to the world! www.InvisbleDisabilities.o
9) Order cool Invisible Disabilities shirts, hoodies, bumper stickers and more! www.IDAstuff.com.
10) Support IDA whenever you shop online! www.invisibledisabilities.
The IDA Team
Invisible Disabilities Association