- Body Mass Index (BMI) Reading
Learn your body fat to body weight ratio. Learn if your lean body mass is within the healthy range.
- Blood Pressure Test
After taking each participant’s blood pressure, our health care professionals will use the reading to recommend habits to prevent high or low blood pressure and related problems.
- Bone Density Scan
Osteoporosis is a condition that causes a decrease in the density of bone mass, or a thinning and weakening of the bone tissue. A person can then have weaker bones and a higher risk of bone fractures. When screening for osteoporosis, or trying to detect the early stages of the condition, the most useful test is called bone densitometry, or DEXA scan.
- Acupuncture – A mini therapy session that demonstrates the miraculous healing power of acupuncture.
- Ask a DOC – Clinix’ bi-lingual medical provider Andrea Johnson, PA-C will answer any of your lab work or medical questions.
- Orthotics – Your feet are the foundation of your spine. Get your free foot screening by Serena Elhard, D.C.
- Natural Supplements & Weight Loss – Get a free sample of Clinix’ very own delicious Nutri-Meal and receive a special health fair discount on Clinix’s own line of Natural Supplements and learn about our new Medically Assisted Weight Loss Program: Transform Your Life.
AFFORDABLE LAB WORK:
Complete Metabolic Screen / HDL (Cholesterol screening) – $28 – includes glucose, total cholesterol/HDL/LDL/Coronary Risk Ratio. You must fast for this test! Nothing to eat or drink except water 10 hours prior to the test. Please drink alot of water, the more hydrated, the better.
Thyroid Screening (TSH free T3 free T4) – $35 – tests the levels of hormones (TSH, Free T3 and T4) to determine overall thyroid function.
Prostate screening (PSA / Men only) – $40 -is for the early detection of prostate cancer.
Complete Blood Count (CBC) – $20
Vitamin D – $36 – screens for bone weakness, bone malformation, or if a deficiency or excess of vitamin D.
Testosterone – $35
Clinix is extending a special offer to those who wish to review their lab results for a discounted rate of $50 (This is only for a review and explanation of your bloodwork results – not a full medical evaluation). This follow up appointment can be scheduled at the “Ask a Doc” Booth.