Honorary Chairs, Jack Fitzgibbons & Adrienne Ruston Fitzgibbons invite you to “It’s Not an Illusion”
Thursday, 10-24-13 6:00 PM Lone Tree, Colorado
Don’t Miss the Invisible Disabilities Association’s Annual Honor Awards Banquet and Auction.
Enjoy an evening of awareness and inspiration! IDA will be honoring amazing individuals and organizations making a difference in the lives of those living with illness, pain and disability. Inspiring stories, touching presentations and lighthearted fun bring awareness to invisible disabilities. Doctors, nurses, friends and family often walk away saying, “Wow! I didn’t get it until tonight!”
Honorary Chairs – Adrienne Ruston Fitzgibbons and Jack Fitzgibbons
Adrienne, a Denver Native, and Jack, a practicing lawyer for over 40 years and a retired Colonel in the Air Force, have both chaired and served on multiple boards including those for The Kempe Children’s Foundation, Children’s Diabetes, Huntington’s Disease, Denver Center for the Performing Arts, Colorado Neurological Institute, The Arapahoe House, The Fine Arts Foundation and American Heart Association, just to mention a few.
They feel very blessed to be in a position to contribute as much as they can with their time and expertise and have the strong desire to help those in need. Adrienne credits her parents who instilled the importance to help others! Jack and Adrienne are very happy to serve as Co-Chairs for IDA’s 2013 Honor Awards Banquet.
Evening Entertainment – David & Teesha Laflin – Illusionists
Since 2002, internationally recognized illusionists David and Teesha Laflin have entertained and inspired audiences through their creative blend of both classic and cutting-edge illusions. They have performed all across the United States and on five different continents. Their programs have been featured at numerous conferences and conventions throughout the world and have reached large-scale audiences through their television appearances. Last year they performed for the Women’s NCAA Final Four in Denver. In addition, David and Teesha are the creators of several illusion training DVD’s and the authors of the popular book “ILLUSIONS.”
Master of Ceremonies – Ed Greene – CBS4 Weather and News Anchor
Ed Greene, CBS4 weather and news anchor, is the senior member of Denver’s working media and has been a Denver TV Newscaster for over 32 years. Ed says he loves his job and Colorado’s always-changing weather. In rain, shine, sleet or snow, you’ll find Ed Greene on CBS4 newscasts at 5, 6 and 10 p.m. He also does weather for Denver’s KYGO radio.
Ed is one of the most recognizable and involved TV personalities in the community. In fact, he donates his time to emcee 60 to 70 events a year for local non-profit organizations and is a prominent figure at many local functions. When asked about his involvement Ed says, “I feel a responsibility to give back to the community. Doing that is what has kept me going all these years. The community has been good to me and in return I donate my time so that local non-profit organizations can raise money and awareness for good causes. I feel it’s the right thing to do.”
Auctioneer – Adam Kevil
2013 Honor Awards
- Corporate – Dave Liniger, Chairman and Co-founder – RE/MAX
- Founders – Paul Myhill – TrafficJam
- Healthcare – Marlo Thomas, Award Winning Actress and Author, National Outreach Director – St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Impact –Kimberly McCleary, President and CEO -CFIDS Association of America
- Inspiration – Kevin Sorbo – Actor, Producer, Director and Author of True Strength
- Invisible Hero – Jennifer Brusstar, President and CEO – Tug McGraw Foundation
- Perseverance – Laura Hillenbrand, New York Times Bestselling Author of Seabiscuit and Unbroken
- Research – John Kelley, Chair and CEO – CereScan
- Volunteer – Shery McDonald-Galbreath, Founder and President – SaddleUp! Foundation
DINNER AND PROGRAM: includes seating for the program, a delicious dinner and dessert. Cash bar.
- YOUNG PROFESSIONAL: $60 – (21 – 39 yrs)
- GUEST: $75 – Regular Seating
- PATRON: $150 – Premiere Seating
SPONSORSHIPS: Table and Event Sponsorships are encouraged. Contact email@example.com for additional sponsorship information.
- IDA SPONSOR: $2,000 – Includes VIP table of 10
- HONORS SPONSOR: $3,500 – Includes VIP table of 10
- ILLUSION SPONSOR: $5,000 – Includes VIP table of 10
- TITLE SPONSOR: $10,000 – Includes (2) VIP tables of 10
LOCATION: Denver Marriott South 10345 Park Meadows Drive · Lone Tree, Colorado 80124
TIME: 6:00 pm Registration and Silent Auction – 7:15 Dinner and Program
THIS IS A FRAGRANCE FREE EVENT: Please be considerate of people attending with illness, allergies, asthma and chemical sensitivities by not wearing perfume, cologne or fragranced sprays or lotion.
FOOD ALLERGIES: If you have any food allergies, please include them on your registration form AND tell your server when you are seated.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR for 10-24-13
Unable to attend? Please consider a donation instead. Thank you!
FLYERS and RESOURCES to Help Get the Word Out!
- 2013 Banquet Flyer – Print and share with your friends, family, local businesses, doctors, nurses and neighbors!
- Sponsorship Flyer – Be a Sponsor! Get Sponsors!
- Auction Donation Letter and Receipt – Donate Items to the Auction! Get Items for the Auction!
DONATE Auction Items: We are accepting auction item donations for 10/24/13. – Auction Letter and Receipt
BE SURE TO INVITE your friends, family, neighbors, doctors and co-workers! Proceeds help the Invisible Disabilities Association continue to encourage, educate and connect people touched by illness, pain and disability around the globe! IDA is a 501(c)(3) Non-profit. 83-0390659
LIMITED TIME SPECIAL ROOM RATE: Single Room Event Rate at Marriott Denver South of $84 plus taxes. Reservations for the event made by individual attendees can be made directly with Marriott Reservations at 1-800-686-2767. Reservations by attendees must be received on or before Sunday, September 22, 2013.
Check Out Our Past Banquets, Award Recipients, Videos and Radio Interviews!
- Past Evenings with IDA
- Amazing Past Award Recipients
- More Videos on Our YouTube Channel
- Our Radio Broadcasts Online
A Special Thank You to Our Amazing Banquet Sponsors!