2022 Invisible Disabilities® Week!
Bring awareness, education and support to your family, friends, co-workers, community and around the world during Invisible Disabilities Week October 16 – 22, 2022.
Together we can show the world it’s Time to Believe!
Find the Invisible Disabilities Week Online on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter! Invite your friends, family, medical teams, groups and pages. Share and comment on our posts and TAG #InvisibleDisabilitiesWeek on your posts!
Invisible Disabilities® Week is Hosted by the Invisible Disabilities Association (IDA). and Founded by IDA in 2014.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE IN INVISIBLE DISABILITIES WEEK
- Request an Invisible Disabilities Week Proclamation for your state! Stay Tuned!
- Find the Invisible Disabilities Week Online on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
- Share your story, challenges, frustrations and triumphs!
Share what helps get you through the day and make your courage visible!
- Share your favorite people, doctors, pets, Service Dogs, and happy places that help you get through!
- Share your social media accounts, blogs, books and awareness! It’s about YOU!
- Download an IDW Badge or IDW Frame then upload it to your social media profile images!
Download an IDW Banner then save it or print it! Share it or take photos with it on social media!
- Wear blue! Post pictures with your Invisible No More Wristband, ID Wallet, Lapel Pin or a blue shirt, scarf, tie, socks or hat!
- Invite friends, family and groups to join you by sharing IDW Posts and our Facebook Event Page!
- Join IDA’s Invisible Disabilities Community (online support group).
- Check out IDA’s website, National Disability ID, But You LOOK Good Booklet, Invisible No More Wristbands, YouTube Channels, social media, articles, pamphlets, book and more!
WAYS TO SUPPORT IDA
Donations and Proceeds help IDA continue our outreach of awareness, education, connection, resources and support around the world through our websites, television and radio interviews, videos, special projects, books, pamphlets, seminars, award nights, symposiums, social media, online community and more!
- ORDER AWARENESS PRODUCTS AND PUBLICATIONS: Order Invisible No More!® Glow-in-the-Dark Wristbands, ID Badge Wallets and ID Lapel Pins, as well as IDA’s “But You LOOK Good!” Book and Pamphlets that have been sent around the world! Order HERE!
- ORDER NATIONAL DISABILITY ID: By popular request, IDA is now offering a custom, personalized Invisible Disabilities ID to carry with you! Details HERE!
- ORDER SHIRTS AND MORE: Order IDA Shirts, Hoodies, Mugs, Totes, Bumper Stickers and more at CafePress or Zazzle!
- MAKE A DONATION: A gift of any amount is greatly appreciated. Thank you! Donate HERE! or TEXT GIVEIDA to 44321