Finally a way for people to visibly see your invisible disability. This bundle will help provide a visual representation of the difficulties people with injury and pain live with daily.
The Invisible Disability Identity Bundle can help you educate others and begin to open doors to conversation. Wear the badge proud!
Steps to Help
- Insert the I Live with an invisible disability card in badge holder.
- Place a stack of ID definition cards in the back.
- Display the badge where people can see it.
- When people ask, what is an invisible disability? Hand them an invisible disability definition card.
- Hopefully the conversation will turn to one of helpfulness and kindness.
Invisible Disability Identity Bundle
(1) I Live with an Invisible Disability badge holder with extra pockets.
(50) invisible disability definition cards.
(2 Pack) Invisible No More Wristbands glow in the dark to tell the world you are Invisible No More®.
(1) 1″ Round Invisible Disabilities Association Lapel Pin.