Why is Greg Godek, Author of the Bestselling book, 1001 Ways to Be Romantic Boycotting Valentine’s Day 2012? And what could this possibly have to do with the Invisible Disabilities Association?
You may remember Greg when he was on Oprah, Phil Donahue and talked about on Jay Leno! He has been busy with many new books and projects, including speaking for groups and businesses!
This year, he is Boycotting Valentines Day! Why you ask? Well, check out some of his Tweets! Keep reading and you will see what this has to do with IDA!
- The author of “1001 Ways to be Romantic” supports “Boycott Valentine’s Day 2012” to help put the focus on spreading your love wider!
- Love & romance shouldn’t be focused on Valentine’s Day. They’re about EVERY day of the year. Don’t limit your love to ONE day!
- A great way to celebrate “Boycott Valentine’s Day 2012”: Spend half of your budget on your lover, and donate half to a charity.
- “Boycott V-Day 2012” gives you a way to spread your love by donating to a deserving charity: Invisible Disabilities Association!
- Invisible Disabilities helps people with non-visible conditions: Chemical sensitivities, chronic pain, cancer, etc.
- Instead of 12 roses for V-Day, give just ONE (with a great note attached) & donate the rest of your budget to the Invisible Disabilities Association!
- I’ll bet you know someone who lives with an invisible disability. Help them by donating half your V-Day budget.
- Okay, okay. You want ROMANCE? Hop on over to 1001WaysToBeRomantic.com; there’s more tips than you could accomplish in 3 years
- Let’s get back to saving the world. Do something special for your lover, then see Invisible Disabilities & donate!
Thank you, Greg, for your compassion and support to people living with illness, pain and disability!
Greg on Oprah, Donahue and talked about on Jay Leno