Worldwide Outreach Awards Individuals and Organizations Making a Difference
Denver, CO – October 10, 2013. The Invisible Disabilities Association (IDA) has been recognizing individuals and organizations making a difference in the lives of those living with illness, pain and disability since 2008.
Join IDA on October 24th at the Denver Marriott South to help recognize the following amazing people
with our2013 IDA Honor Awards:
- Corporate – Dave Liniger, Chairman and Co-founder – RE/MAX
- Founders – Paul Myhill – TrafficJam
- Healthcare – Marlo Thomas, Award Winning Actress and Author, National Outreach Director – St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Impact –Kimberly McCleary, President and CEO -CFIDS Association of America
- Inspiration – Kevin Sorbo – Actor, Producer, Director and Author of True Strength
- Invisible Hero – Jennifer Brusstar, President and CEO – Tug McGraw Foundation
- Perseverance – Laura Hillenbrand, New York Times Bestselling Author of Seabiscuit and Unbroken
- Research – John Kelley, Chair and CEO – CereScan
- Volunteer – Shery McDonald-Galbreath, Founder and President – SaddleUp! Foundation
Also experience exciting entertainment from Illusionists, David and Teesha Laflin. Meet our Emcee, Ed Greene, CBS4 Weather and News Anchor, as well as Honorary Chairs, Adrienne Ruston Fitzgibbons and Jack Fitzgibbons. Enjoy a Silent and LIVE Auction and a delicious dinner and dessert.
Truly and evening of inspiring stories, touching presentations and lighthearted fun bring awareness to invisible disabilities. Doctors, nurses, friends and family often walk away saying, “Wow! I didn’t get it until tonight!”
Be a sponsor or purchase individual seats. Everyone is welcome! Don’t forget to invite your co-workers and friends!
The IDA Team
ABOUT THE INVISIBLE DISABILITIES ASSOCIATION
The Invisible Disabilities Association (IDA) is a non-profit organization that has been encouraging, educating and connecting people and organizations touched by invisible disabilities around the world since 1996. IDA provides awareness, articles, pamphlets, booklets, radio interviews, videos, seminars, events, resources, an online social network and much more.
Contact the IDA Team: Go to the Contact Page on the Invisible Disabilities Association website. Visit the Invisible Disabilities Association at: www.InvisibleDisabilities.org